It's Wednesday.. and I'm feeling it... Tomorrow, Hummel test and Psych ppr due.. that's not too bad.. I just don't want to do the work... It's getting harder and harder to drag myself to class and do my homework... It's not that I despise it.. I just don't feel like doing it. This whole graduation thing is freaking me out.
Anyway, I went to see XXX Chruch the other night. I actually went hoping to hear from To Write Love On Her Arms but... I'll take what I can get. It was pretty interesting, if rather graphic. I thought it was good. I was thinking that what X3 does, is similar to our ministry to the LDS. Both ministries are controversial, both are aimed at a very specific group, both also incorporate a smaller element of educating Christians, both require unique outreache techniques.. Hmmm... I can relate. Hyper spastic people like Craig are great to watch when they are doing something for God. Once they get an idea stuck in their head, they go do it. Watching Craig on stage was like watching what some of my friends *could have been* had the devoted themselves to Christ. I'd be tempted to sign up for a few months after I graduate.. hahaha.. if only I could...
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
testing again...
so yeah... I can see your comparision. Now that you made me think about it, I kinda can see the similarities between Craig and Chip...
I remember when I first heard about "To Write Love on Her Arms" this summer I cried for quite awhile. That ministry is something I would love to be involved in...
umm.... my comment didn't show up, Lael... why is that? Should I try again?
it worked! no worries i see it...
uhh well i left a message on myspace but yeah... they're a bunch o good guys :-)
I want to quit school. I finally realized what senioritis is. And I am barely a senior. See my post.
Can we run away, panda?
Post a Comment